I received my Citrus Lane box yesterday and received a “just shipped” email from them today. Ha ha. How funny is that? I was pleasantly surprised to see the box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Yippee. Sadly, this will be the last month of my 3-month subscription. I love Citrus Lane dearly but it gets to be a little pricey after a while. Wahh. I’m sad about it but there’s not much I can do about it. :(
I was ecstatic when I received my first Citrus Lane box from August and I was only slightly pleased from September‘s box so I was hoping this box would be great. Hoping to go out with a big bang! And I wished just right. I LOVED this box. Almost enough for me to renew but I cannot. I cancelled first thing this morning. Boohoo.
This month’s theme is Fall Fun.
How fitting is that? I’m not sure how the products fall (hah, pun not intended) under Fall Fun but that’s OK!
The last time I’ll see this box…for now.
Packing List – I peered at this first before opening the box.
I was only expecting one cup. I was really surprised to see two!
All the loot underneath the tissue paper! Wow!
1. BabyGanics Healin’ Groovy Protective Ointment – It soothes diaper rash and I’m sure it’ll work with other type of rashes and/or dry skin problems. I can totally use this since BB always has some kind of rash. Listed at $7.99 however I can find the same tube at Babies R Us for $5.99.
2. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Mini – I’ve seen this product before but I’ve never used it. It’s supposed to be great at cleaning your face. Can’t wait to try it! Listed at $4.99 but it’s $5.50 on the DHC website.
3. Bright Starts – License to Drool – How cute is this? BB has started gnoshing on everything he can his mouth on. This will be a great addition to our collection. I like how easily I can connect this to a binky holder, too. Listed as $2.99. Amazon lists the girly colored one at $2.99 but the one above is a little over $5.
4. Munchkin 7 oz Click Lock Trainer Cups – How convenient is this? Just this weekend, I was saying to Meanie that I needed to start weaning BB off of a bottle and to a cup! Citrus Lane must have been eavesdropping.🙂 I was definitely surprised to see a 2-pack in the box, too. This is why I love Citrus Lane! They are spill-proof, have a click-lock and free of all that icky stuff, like BPA. It’s got pretty good reviews on Amazon so I’m hoping BB takes to these cups. I’ve tried a TON of sippy/straw cups. It really depends on the individual if they like it or not. Wish us luck! Listed as $8.99 for a 2-pack but Amazon has it at $7.49 for a 2-pack.
5. Ella’s Kitchen Cheesy Potatoes – Ella’s Kitchen is great! I’ve been feeding BB a lot of pouch baby food especially when I can’t find the time to make homemade baby purees on the weekend. This is a flavor I haven’t seen yet. I’m sure he’ll love it. It sounds pretty yummy to me! Listed at $2.49.
6. In My Den from Chronicle Books, By Sara Gillingham, Illustrated by Lorena Siminovich – This book is so adorable. This will be a great addition to our already huge collection. The bear in the middle is actually a finger puppet so it’ll be fun for BB (and CB). I’m sure CB will find this book in no time and will ask us to read it to him. Listed at $8.99.
So that’s it – my very last Citrus Lane box. I placed this on BB’s wishlist so who knows, maybe he’ll get another one in the near future. I wish they had these boxes for kids older than 3. There are other subscription boxes out there that are catered to older children so I’ll keep those in mind till later.
I really recommend getting a subscription to Citrus Lane or even to send it out as a gift. There’s even a special baby shower box which seems very perfect. I will definitely keep this in mind for the next baby present.
The only other baby subscription box I had was Bluum and Citrus Lane totally trumps Bluum. Don’t forget that Citrus Lane also costs about double of Bluum’s sample box, too, so really, you get what you pay for. If you’re into getting those tiny little samples (they annoy me personally), then go for the lesser priced Bluum. They used to be good but I was getting disappointed repetitively for a while so I finally cancelled and went with Citrus Lane. I was never disappointed with Citrus Lane and I’m sad to end my subscription.
OH! If you guys are interested in starting a subscription with Citrus Lane, please click on my link below so that I can get some credits. *grovel* Hee hee. Also, if you click on the link, there’s a slight discount:
Right now you can start your monthly subscription for less! Take 10% off the cost of your subscription with code SPRINGFUN. You’ll save $7.50 on three months, $12.50 on six months, or $25 on twelve months!
HERE is the link.