Ha ha, the name of the box gets me every time. Please note that I will call it the SMMMB going forward.
I jumped on the SMMMB offer after I received my first subscription box from Conscious Box. I was pretty impressed with my first monthly box that I jumped on the SMMMB box at $19.95, including shipping. I Googled to see if others had reviews on the SMMMB yet but I couldn’t find any. Supposedly all the boxes are different and I’m interested to see what others got.
Ready to see what I received?
Here it is!
Ha ha, cute touch with the question mark
Note card that came with the box.
There’s no packing list that came with the box nor can I find one online
so I did the best on looking for all the links included in this blog.
First group: Munchies
Closer look at the brown rectangle at the bottom of the screen
S’mores! They’re really nice and squishy too.
Haven’t tried them yet!
1. Crunchmaster Multi-grain crackers – Sea Salt; .5 oz – These look good but I haven’t opened them yet. They’re sold at Costco so they should be pretty good and pretty accessible, at least for me. I’m guessing this bag costs about $0.34 for a 5 oz bag. It’s a pretty small bag that holds like 4-5 crackers.
2. Dark Angell Chocolate Bar – This looks really good! It’s a chocolate bar but it’s made of good stuff, kinda like the Unreal Chocolates I tried out for BzzAgent. Yum! Babydot’s Guesstimate cost: $2.25
3. Simply S’mores Gourmet Marshmallows – Plush Puffs – Ohmigoodness. I went to this website and I want every one of these items!! These look so good! *drool* These are fantasy gourmet marshmallows since they are also corn syrup free! MMMmm that’s so awesome! Look at these flavors! Just to name a few – Caramel Swirl, Lemony Meringue, Mochaccino, Vanilla Bean and more? I’m not sure how much the sample is but as I was searching, I came across their blog and a discount code. Woot! I’m not sure how much the little package costs but a 4 oz bag goes for about $5.99 according to their website.
Definitely something I’d look into!
4. Ginger Pear Minteas by Tea Forte – I love Tea Forte products. I gave out Tea Forte tea bags for my wedding shower favors. I think they are so elegant and simple looking and make great presents! I was stoked to find a box of Minteas in my box. They do not disappoint at all. They taste great and supposedly they will help you Regroup because they contain Gingko in them. I’m not sure about that but I’m pretty content with how they taste. Cost: $2.99
On to the next picture:
5. Eco-Dent Premium Natural Oral Care Products – Dental Gum and Dailycare Toothpowder – I am a dentist phobe. I am on every dentist’s wishlist because they hear Cha-Ching sounds when I walk through the front door. I take care of my teeth, not excellently but pretty damn well but I still have problems with my teeth. I believe the health of teeth is genetic because my dad has crappy teeth too. I’ve had 4 root canals and I have a bunch of porcelain crowns which have literally costed me my bank account, WITH insurance. Ugh. The tooth powder looks weird to me but I guess it’s worth trying! These are just samples and I won’t guess the price on them.
6. Dr. Cleangreen Moisturizing Instant Hand Purifier – 1.5 fl. oz; $5.95 – I could definitely use this! I usually use Bath and Body works Sanitizing Gel but sometimes I feel the scent is too overpowering and there’s way too much alcohol in it at times. I tried this stuff and it smells great and it does moisturize. I love it! It has taken a permanent spot in my purse. It instantly kills germs; 100% Natural and 99% Organic; Cleans and Hydrates in One product. Sounds good to me!
7. Sun Tegrity – A sample of their natural and holistic sunscreen. Cool!
8. Go Greens – Salad in a bottle – Fiber powder. This seems like a good idea when I’m not eating my veggies and fruit. Like now. =/ I’ll have to try this. I got two packets – one in Apple Melon and one in Green Apple flavor. Although the Apple Melon packet feels a bit hard and stale compared to the other one. One packet goes for about $0.97 according to Amazon. So two packets for a total of $1.94
9. Pure Matters Protein – Chocolate Pea Protein Powder – This is a great item for Vegans who need their daily protein..except I’m not a vegetarian or a vegan. This product scares me a little and I doubt I will use it. Sadly, I don’t know any vegetarians either. We are all carnivores or omnivores. Anyone want this? It’s got good reviews! 🙂 I’m not sure how much this single serving packet goes for…
10. C3 for Stress – All Natural Stress Relief Drink Mix – I think this is similar to Emergen-C but for stress. This should be interesting. I should drink this at home when my bear cubs are driving me nuts. 🙂 The starter kit of 5 packs goes for $4.95 now, if interested. So one packet costs about $0.99
11. Eboost – Pink Lemonade – I’ve seen these before on other sites like Cravebox or Influenster but I’ve never tried it personally. I guess it’s another type of drink mix but this one is for energy. I should keep this one at home, too, for taking care of my munchkins. Babydot’s Guesstimate for 1 pack: $1.40
Yum, this stuff looks great! I love tea and I love coffee.
These are all natural and organic. Can’t go wrong with these!
13. Mighty Leaf – Organic Earl Grey – I love Earl Grey tea! I miss those days BC (Before Children) when Meanie and I used to go tea houses to drink brewed tea and eat tea sandwiches and desserts. I love that! I can’t do that anymore. At least not until my munchkins are older. Wow, Rachel Ray has named it one of the best Earl Grey teas. Cool, I guess, if you’re a fan of Rachel Ray. I am not a fan. =P 15 tea pouches sells for $9.95 on the website so one pouch costs $0.66
14. Teecino Hazelnut Herbal Coffee – This is a totally new concept to me. I did not know that coffee can be herbal! This sounds terrific. I can’t wait to try it. 10 “tee” bags costs $4.99 so one tee bag costs about $0.50
I don’t know half of these products that are enclosed in the Conscious Boxes but the fun part is looking them up online and discovering all these different brands. I hope to introduce you to all these new items just like Conscious Box has done for me!
So there you go – 15 items in the SMMMB. I’m not sure if the costs equate or are over $19.95 – if I total the numbers above that are in bold and underlined, I get about $17.46 and add the two items I couldn’t find a price to. So yeah, the box is worth $19.95. I just wish that there were more fuller sized products so I feel like I get more bang for my buck. Nothing really wow’ed me in this box but it was good to find out about all these other brands and products.
I doubt I would jump on another mystery box if the opportunity came. Just my two cents!
Did anyone buy a Super Mystical magical Mystery Box? I’d like to see what other people got and how my box compares to yours. Please share! 🙂